Japan Fair Trade Commission
The Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) will hold a Training Course for Senior Officials of the Chinese Antimonopoly Agencies on the Japanese Antimonopoly Act and Policy from August 20 to 28, 2012 in Tokyo and Sapporo, in cooperation with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The training course will be held to provide senior officials of Chinese Antimonopoly Agencies with an opportunity to obtain the knowledge on the Japanese Antimonopoly Act and its implementation, with the purpose of contributing to the further developments of Chinese competition legislations and building the capacity for proper enforcement of the competition law.
Under the circumstances that the Chinese Antimonopoly Law has been enforced since 2008, the JFTC, in cooperation with the JICA, has commenced the 3year -technical cooperation project in July this year, responding to the request from the Government of China. This training course is a part of the project.
- Period : August 20 to 28, 2012
- Venue : JFTC(Tokyo and Sapporo) etc.
- Participants : 14 senior officials from the Chinese Ministry of Commerce, the State Administration for Industry and Commerce etc.
- Organizers : JFTC and JICA
- Content : Lectures by academians on the Antimonopoly Act and competition policy, lectures by the JFTC staff on investigation procedures, merger review and others
*Every announcement is tentative translation. Please refer to the original text written in Japanese.