*Every announcement is tentative translation. Please refer to the original text written in Japanese.
- The JFTC Reviewed the Proposed Acquisition of Fitbit, Inc. by Google LLC
- The JFTC holds the 26th Group Training Course for Developing Countries on the Antimonopoly Act and Competition Policy
- Final Report Regarding Digital Advertising
- The JFTC Issued a Surcharge Payment Order against Mainami Aviation Services Co., Ltd.
- Approval of the Commitment Plan submitted by BMW Japan Corp.
- Approval of the Commitment Plan submitted by Alcon Japan
- The Study Group on Competition Policy in Digital Markets Released the Report on Algorithms/AI and Competition Policy
- Enforcement of the Antimonopoly Act in FY2020 (Summary)
- The JFTC Opens Secondary Review Concerning the Proposed Acquisition of Shares of Siltronic AG by Global Wafers GmbH and Seeks Comments from Third Parties
- The JFTC Reviewed the Proposed Acquisition of Shares of The Fukuho Bank, Ltd. by The Fukui Bank, Ltd.
- Report of the Study Group on Competition Policy for Data Markets
- The JFTC Reviewed the Proposed Acquisition of Slack Technologies, Inc.by salesforce.com, inc. (Tentative Translation)
- The status of notifications regarding business combinations and the results of reviews of major business combinations in fiscal year 2020
- The Japan Fair Trade Commission Concluded Memorandum on Cooperation with the Competition Commission of India
- Closing the Investigation on the Suspected Violation of the Antimonopoly Act by Apple Inc.
- The 16th East Asia Top Level Officials' Meeting on Competition Policy and the 13th East Asia Conference on Competition Law and Policy
- The Japan Fair Trade Commission has dispatched its official as a long-term expert to the Trade Competition Commission of Thailand
- The JFTC Reviewed the Proposed Acquisition of Shares of Siltronic AG by Global Wafers GmbH
- G7 Enforcers Summit and publishing Compendium of approaches to improving competition in digital markets
- Closing the Investigation on the Suspected Violation of the Antimonopoly Act by UNIQUEST INC.
- Closing the Investigation on the Suspected Violation of the Antimonopoly Act by Rakuten Group, Inc.