Japan Fair Trade Commission
The Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) will hold the 9th training course for the Vietnam Competition Authority (VCA) and the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam (MOIT) on the Antimonopoly Act and competition policy from May 13 to 23, 2013 in Tokyo and Kobe, in cooperation with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The training course takes place to provide officials of the VCA and the MOIT with opportunities to obtain the knowledge on the Antimonopoly Act and its enforcement, with the purpose of supporting the enhancement of competition legislation and law enforcement in Vietnam. The JFTC has held the series of training courses for the Vietnamese authorities since 2009.
Meanwhile, the JFTC has dispatched its officials as long-term expatriate experts to the VCA since September 2008. The experts work for technical cooperation to the VCA.
- Period: May 13 - 23, 2013
- Venue: JFTC office (Tokyo) and JICA Kansai International Center (Kobe)
- Participants: 6 VCA officials and 2 MOIT officials
- Organizers: JFTC and JICA
- Content: Lectures by academians on the Antimonopoly Act and competition policies; lectures by the JFTC officials on investigation procedures and techniques, etc.
*Every announcement is tentative translation. Please refer to the original text written in Japanese.