January 31, 2020
Japan Fair Trade Commission
The Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) will hold the training course on the Antimonopoly Act and competition policy for the Vietnam Competition and Consumer Authority (VCCA) from February 3 to 10, 2020 in Tokyo, in cooperation with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The training course provides officials of the VCCA with the opportunity to obtain the knowledge and expertise on the Antimonopoly Act and its enforcement so as to support the enhancement of related legislation and law enforcement in Vietnam.
1. Period: February 3 to 10, 2020
2. Venue: JFTC (Tokyo)
3. Lecturers: Academics, officials of JFTC
4. Participants: 14 officials of VCCA
- Lectures on Merger review
- Group discussion between the officials of JFTC and VCCA
*Every announcement is tentative translation. Please refer to the original text written in Japanese.