January 17, 2023
Japan Fair Trade Commission
The Japan Fair Trade Commission (JFTC) will hold the training course on the Antimonopoly Act and competition policy for the Authority for Fair Competition and Consumer Protection of Mongolia (AFCCP) from January 18 to 24, 2023 in Tokyo, cooperating with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
The training course provides officials of the AFCCP and other ministries with the opportunity to obtain the knowledge and expertise on the Antimonopoly Act and its enforcement so as to support the enhancement of related legislation and law enforcement in Mongolia.
1. Period: January 18 to 24, 2023
2. Venue: JICA Tokyo Center; etc.
3. Lecturers: Academic and officials of the JFTC
4. Participants: 16 officials of the AFCCP and the other ministries of Mongolia
- Techniques of investigation and merger review of Antimonopoly Act
- Training system for officials
- Group discussions between the officials of the JFTC and the participants
*Every announcement is tentative translation. Please refer to the original text written in Japanese.